UPDATE: The Bullish Society is now live!
Join at society.getbullish.com
Hey, it’s Jen.
This week is a HUGE week for Bullish – and I hope you’ll join me.
Just as the Bullish Conference cart closes (Aug 31!), another opportunity opens up: The Bullish Society.
You don’t need to do anything right now. But this September 6th – the day after Labor Day – the Society opens. Save the date!
I feel like 5+ years of Bullish has all been leading up to this.
Benefits of our new members-only network:
- Discussions neatly organized in Topics (see below) so you can follow or unfollow topics that interest you – and never have to wonder if you’re in the right place for posting “Brunch meetup in Ohio?” or “Need interview outfit suggestions!”
- Live office hours with me – starting on opening day, Sept 6!
- The opportunity to crowdsource practical ideas from peers to help you reach your goals faster.
- A monthly expert-in-residence! September’s expert is Jamie Lee of She Negotiates, to the ready with negotiating advice!
- Discounts to the store, live events, and future online courses (including a 50% off sale on over 150 store items for our Grand Opening week!)
- Ambassador program for the social butterflies among us (including a free #BullCon ticket to the year’s top ambassador!)
- Digest emails and custom notifications you can set to your preferences – avoid the worktime distraction of constantly checking in on social media
- 30-Day Challenges! The first one, the 30-Day Pitch Challenge, is coming in October. Pitching isn’t just for writers – everyone needs to pitch, but it can be nerve-wracking. Let’s up our pitching game together.
- Organized way to arrange local meetups. (And if we get enough members in any one area, I’ll arrange a Champagne Meetup myself!)
- Book club, working parents group, fitness talk, women in tech – and many other topics you can join.
- Networking and friendships – our system surfaces the most relevant members to each other. It’s easy to get lost in a big Facebook group or Slack channel — in the Bullish Society, our system automatically recommends people you might want to get to know.
- Direct messaging and in-app chat with other members.
- A well-organized, well-designed community that can scale to thousands of members while still feeling close-knit, relevant and valuable to each and every member.
The Society costs $10 a month. We hope it will enrich your life and career a thousand times over.
(That sounds like hyperbole, but honestly, lots of Bullish women have negotiated
$10K raises and emailed us about it! Not to mention all the side hustles.)
See you inside!
Empowered women empower women and also meet in the dead of night to sharpen the wooden stakes they will stab into the heart of the patriarchy
– our travel mugs, pens, ornaments, and more will make people look at you with admiration or
terror. Visit the shop!