Productive, Inspiring, Sunny: Come to Miami
You deserve a vacation. Specifically, a vacation that helps you meet your goals in a powerful, focused, and inspiring way. It’s time for bullicorns and aspiring gentlewomen to converge for the first annual Bullish Conference.
From November 29th – December 1st, join Jennifer and other bullicorns at the Surfcomber Hotel Miami. The weekend after Thanksgiving is an amazing time to jumpstart your career (and life!). You’ll be sunbathing, learning, and invigorating your life while everyone else takes a long weekend to eat leftovers. So, eat your turkey or vegetarian alternative, pack your books and bikinis, and then get up Friday morning and come on down to Miami.
What’s on the agenda? We’re not so into panel discussions – we find that the panelists mostly make it about themselves, not about you. We’re about powerful, practical workshops, concentrated inspiration, and networking with people who believe in authenticity over, well, “networking.” (A full schedule will be finalized in September.)
Need more reasons to join us?
1. The schedule is filled with practical and inspiring workshops on negotiating, career and lifestyle design, and more.
2. Stress-free networking with like-minded women.
3. The opportunity to plan your 2014 empire by a pool.
4. Wine hour, cocktail hour, late night strategy sessions with drinks… just lots of drinks.
5. The beach. The pool. The sun.
6. Seriously, do you know how nice Miami in November will be?
7. All registrants get their pick of special Bullicorn accessories – gold or silver; keychain, necklace, or handbag charm.
8. Q&A time with Jen by the pool.
9. The beach. The pool. The sun. More drinks.
10. And, of course, the opportunity to attend powerful, practical workshops, concentrated inspiration, and networking with people who believe in authenticity over, well, “networking.”
Tickets are available on Eventbrite. Bullicorns can get a $30 discount here when they tweet the link posted below!
For more information, visit the official Bullish Conference 2013 website.