Learn how to #slay at side hustling with Get Bullish founder Jennifer Dziura.
She hosted a Side Hustles for Total Beginners webinar which answered the question, “How do you make that first dollar?” — especially if you don’t consider yourself a self-promotional type of person.
This does not mean working for an app service or driving people around on the weekends. This is about you starting your own business, not working for someone else’s. I mean, you know, if you want to. No pressure.
If you miss(ed) the live webinar, you can still register here and watch the recording. Webinars are $24, or free for Bullish Society members.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Finding a side hustle
- Products vs. services (and product-as-a-service)
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) methodology – it’s not just for software!
- How to get started with almost no money
- Getting clients and customers
- Pricing your work
- Undercover side hustles (can you use a pseudonym?)
- Scaling your new business
The Side Hustle
Volunteering vs Side Hustles
Side Hustles and Undermining Colleagues
I’ve got a Side Hustle, but Am I Thinking Too Small?
Is Writing a Book a Good Side Hustle?
Setting Boundaries on Your Side Hustle
The Best Business Strategy is the One That Makes You Money – Jen’s guest post on APW about Minimum Viable Product methodology, explained for non-software people!
Get In On This Webinar
Empowered women empower women and also meet in the dead of night to sharpen the wooden stakes they will stab into the heart of the patriarchy
– our travel mugs, pens, ornaments, and more will make people look at you with admiration or
terror. Visit the shop!