Hey bullicorn! Did you spend your childhood earning merit badges, carefully checking off requirements for “Home Scientist” or “My Best Self”?
And it is with the greatest respect that we introduce Bullish Merit Badges – badges for grownup ladies, in #adulting and getting bullish.
Our first badge, the Personal Finance Unicorn badge, celebrates “achievable achievements” in getting your money together and figuring out where it’s going and how to get more of it.
How it works:
- Check out here. You’ll get an immediate PDF download with the requirements for the badge. You might want to print it out, because checking off checkboxes is really, really satisfying.
- There are 14 items in the checklist, but you only have to complete the ones that apply to you. They include ordering your annual credit report, collecting materials to make the case for a raise, auditing your side hustle, etc.
- You have 40 days to complete the requirements. Most of our badges will be things you can complete in a week or so, but this badge involves tracking expenses for 30 days (something you can do automatically in many apps!)
- When you’re done, follow the link in the end of the document to report back to us. We’ll congratulate you and send you your badge!
Yes, there is a physical badge at the end of this!
We thought you might not be into sewing or ironing it onto your Bullish uniform, though (ha), so our badges are actually buttons that you can pin onto a Bullish tote or any fabric item.
Empowered women empower women and also meet in the dead of night to sharpen the wooden stakes they will stab into the heart of the patriarchy
– our travel mugs, pens, ornaments, and more will make people look at you with admiration or
terror. Visit the shop!