UPDATE: The Bullish Society is now live!
Join at society.getbullish.com
Hey, it’s Jen.
This week is a HUGE week for Bullish – and I hope you’ll join me.
Just as the Bullish Conference cart closes (Aug 31!), another opportunity opens up: The Bullish Society.
You don’t need to do anything right now. But this September 6th – the day after Labor Day – the Society opens. Save the date!
I feel like 5+ years of Bullish has all been leading up to this.
(BTW, if you’re just now joining THE VAGENDA because of our Vagenda of Manocide pens that went a little viral, hey, welcome to Bullish!)
Benefits of our new members-only network:
- Discussions neatly organized in Topics (see below) so you can follow or unfollow topics that interest you – and never have to wonder if you’re in the right place for posting “Brunch meetup in Ohio?” or “Need interview outfit suggestions!”
- Live office hours with me – starting on opening day, Sept 6!
- The opportunity to crowdsource practical ideas from peers to help you reach your goals faster.
- A monthly expert-in-residence! September’s expert is Jamie Lee of She Negotiates, to the ready with negotiating advice!
- Discounts to the store, live events, and future online courses (including a 50% off sale on over 150 store items for our Grand Opening week!)
- Ambassador program for the social butterflies among us (including a free #BullCon ticket to the year’s top ambassador!)
- Digest emails and custom notifications you can set to your preferences – avoid the worktime distraction of constantly checking in on social media
- 30-Day Challenges! The first one, the 30-Day Pitch Challenge, is coming in October. Pitching isn’t just for writers – everyone needs to pitch, but it can be nerve-wracking. Let’s up our pitching game together.
- Organized way to arrange local meetups. (And if we get enough members in any one area, I’ll arrange a Champagne Meetup myself!)
- Book club, working parents group, fitness talk, women in tech – and many other topics you can join.
- Networking and friendships – our system surfaces the most relevant members to each other. It’s easy to get lost in a big Facebook group or Slack channel — in the Bullish Society, our system automatically recommends people you might want to get to know.
- Direct messaging and in-app chat with other members.
- A well-organized, well-designed community that can scale to thousands of members while still feeling close-knit, relevant and valuable to each and every member.
The Society costs $10 a month. We hope it will enrich your life and career a thousand times over.
(That sounds like hyperbole, but honestly, lots of Bullish women have negotiated
$10K raises and emailed us about it! Not to mention all the side hustles.)
See you, um … next Tuesday (wink wink).