Today I’ll be speaking to a group of women at FXFOWLE Architects.
This post currently hosts a few links I want to share with the attendees (hi!)
- Should You Make Yourself More Confident By Acting Larger (Like a Blowfish)?
- 6 Ways to Shut Down Sexist Comments at Work
- Not All Women Want to Date a Career Man
- 3 Stealthy Ways to Make Sure You Have the Upper Hand at Work
- How to (Effectively) Be a Feminist in the Workplace
- How to Get Credit for Your Work
- A Case for Gender-Neutral Parenting Language in the Workplace
- When Men Are Too Emotional to Have a Rational Argument
- Crashing the Boys’ Club – Architectural Record
- Let’s Talk About Sex – Architectural Record
- “Favors” are expected from women at work, but those favors are not paid back: The Guardian
- Why Do So Many Incompetent Men Become Leaders?
Slides on Slideshare:
Thanks to the women of FXFOWLE!
For information about having Jen as a speaker, go here.